Healthy Christmas Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
Healthy Christmas Pumpkin Pancakes
1 Cup spelt four
1 Cup millet flour
1 Teaspoon baking powder
1 Teaspoon guar gum
Two tablespoons melted b
500 grams mashed pumpkin
2 Tablespoons honey
2 Tablespoons of milk (you can add more or less depending on your batter consistency)
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Mash the cooked pumpkin in a separate bowl
- Add all the ingredients together and mix
- Heat butter in a pan and blob a tablespoon of batter per pancake in to the pan (frying until golden brown)
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and a drizzle of honey.
Not sure where to buy Spelt and Millet flour? If you are living in Korea, buy it online at Iherb. If you are living in South Africa, buy it at Spar, Woolworths or your local natural health shop.